Discounted GIS Consultancy for Non-profit Organisations
exeGesIS is a platform-neutral consultancy – we have partner relationships with both MapInfo and ESRI and are also highly experienced in using open-source Geographical Information (GI) solutions. As such, we can offer very well informed, but wholly impartial, advice.
We are currently offering one-day GI Organisation Reviews for just £245.
Geographical Information Review
The review provides you with the services of an experienced GIS consultant and is suitable for organisations new to GIS or those that are looking to reduce cost of ownership, increase capacity or move to web mapping, mobile solutions and other new technology.
- Business needs overview and prioritisation
- An evaluation and suitability assessment of your IT infrastructure
- An evaluation of relevant data holding
- Assessment of staff capacity and identification of training requirements
- Consideration of strategic options
- A short report of our findings along with priced proposals
The cost of a review is typically £245 and can be undertaken remotely (to save cost and carbon) or can be at your offices, in which case travel time and expenses will also be payable.
General GIS consultancy
Most GIS technical consultancy work for charities and non-profit organisations is charged at £420/day or less.
If you are interested in any of our consultancy services please contact us for a chat.