MultiEdit v1.5 is productivity enhancement tool for small workgroups of MapInfo Professional users. It overcomes the difficulties of 'table locking' experienced when several members of staff need to work on the same MapInfo layer at the same time. This product is very closely related to MapLink, which is used by all our specialist database products (CAMS, HBSMR etc). It is, therefore, a very well tested and reliable concept.
- Enables multi-user working on a number of configured layers
- Straightforward to use - minimal staff training required
- Easily configured to work on as many layers as required
- Overcomes one operator, one editable layer problem in small workgroups
- Maximises return on investment in MapInfo Professional licences and training
- Enhances productivity and efficiency and reduces operator frustration
- Edits are 'protected' even if users try to commit changes at the same time
- Helps ensure reliable data entry by requiring the user to enter at least one attribute value, usually the record identifier
- Ensures that all objects are created using a consistent pre-configured symbology
|Number of licences||Cost per licence|
Prices exclude VAT. Site licences available.