PACS - Planning Application Control System
The Planning Application Control System is a complete database and map management system designed to simply the development control planning process.
The core of the system is the Development Control module. This delivers:
- planning application data storage
- linked application location mapping and editing
- site plan production
- built-in automated constraints checking
- generation of a range of standard documents:
- consultee/neighbour letters
- acknowledgement letters
- decision notices
- committee reports
- quarterly planning statistics
Full PACS features list.
PACS is used across the United Kingdom by Local and National Park Authorities. Together the users guide development of the software through PACS User Group meetings and workshops.
Support is provided by a dedicated PACS technical support team and through PACS user training.
Users can also choose from nine other interlinked modules to meet your requirements:
- Building Control
- Land Charges
- Site Monitoring
- Tree Applications
- Preliminary Enquiries
- Read-only version for use within other internal departments