VERSION 2.1.1, released 18th March 2014
- Extended layer filtering to permit multiple parameters per layer with default values, and configurable labels and help texts.
- Fixed minor issue with info clicks.
VERSION 2.0.9, released 12th March 2014
- Added the ability for users to query/filter layers interactively, using three new configuration settings per layer. Applied filters are remembered between sessions.
VERSION 2.0.7, released 19th February 2014
- Added graticule tool for toggling presence/absence of a coordinate grid on the map.
- Made presence of map navigation tools a configurable option. If switched off, the map is controlled without selecting particular tools, which is more in keeping with the behaviour of (e.g.) Google Maps / Bing Maps.
- Added option to use simple "+/-" zoom bar instead of the full slider.
- Made the presence of the measure tool, grid, share and full screen buttons configurable.
- Fixed minor issue with layer control hierarchies (switching off a grandchild layer could wrongly switch off the root when a sibling was also switched on).
- Fixed issue where accordion panel in layer control could not be closed after opening it with the check box.
- Fixed cosmetic issue with the display of sub-groups on showing/hiding the parent.
- Added ability to specify coordinates for the origin of the tiling system, for tiled WMS.
VERSION 2.0.4, released December 2013
- Implemented plugin tab controls to allow custom tabs with functionality that can interact with the map.
- Allowed persistence of users' current view settings across sessions for multiple maps on different pages within the same web site.
- Added extra gazetteer configuration settings for searching on easting/northing or UK grid reference, plus changing the place name search provider.
- Enabled drag resizing of the layer control panel.
- Updated to OpenLayer 2.13.
VERSION 2.0.3, released August 2013
- Added new options for deeply hierarchical layer tree.
- Added new configuration to allow the map to fill the screen vertically rather than being fixed height.
- Added functionality to allow users to copy map link functionality.
- Updated to JQuery 1.9.
VERSION 2.0.2, released January 2013
Earlier versions - contact us if required.