LibraryLink - Image and Document Management
What is LibraryLink?
LibraryLink is an image and document management system which integrates seamlessly into database and GIS applications such as ESRI ArcGIS and Pitney Bowes MapInfo Professional. All exeGesIS products can use LibraryLink (CAMS, HBSMR, PACS and CMS).
Flyer and demo
To get an overview about LibraryLink, download the LibraryLink Flyer or view the LibraryLink Demo.
What’s new in LibraryLink V2?
- Easier to setup: Installation and configuration routines have rationalised and improved
- New user interface: LibraryLink has been re-developed with easy-to-use interfaces
- Quick search: Finding images and documents has never been that quick and easy
- Speed: Unprecedented performance and integration with parent databases and GIS
- Export: Share your LibraryLink databases with colleagues and contractors
- New code base: Application was completely rewritten in Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0
LibraryLink V2 Features
- Access digital files from your database or GIS application
- Allows fast searches on metadata fields
- Catalogue and view more than 100 digital file types
- Compatible with EXIF and IPTC metadata formats
- Full multi-user viewing and editing over networks
- Data storage in MS Access database or MS SQL Server
- Compatible with Microsoft Terminal Services and Citrix
- Share your linked documents and images with LibraryLink Web
For more details please see the LibraryLink product description page, download the LibraryLink Flyer or view the LibraryLink Demo.
New LibraryLink V2 Training Course
We have developed a new one-day course designed to introduce you to image and document management using LibraryLink, including all the new features delivered with version 2. We recommend that all LibraryLink Editor users take part in this course. More details and booking forms can be found in the training document (PDF - opens in new window).
To find out more and to discuss your requirements, please get in touch with Jon Young (email@example.com ; 01874 713068).