CMSi is different to other systems in that it came out of, and continues to be led by, the conservation community. Our close ties to the community through our allow us to respond quickly to changes in your requirements.
So here are some key facts:
- CMSi is owned by an international consortium of 'not-for-profit' organisations
- Day-to-day development and management work is contracted to exeGesIS SDM Ltd., a specialist, UK-based, software development and environmental consultancy
- CMSi is the system of choice for several national agencies and dozens of smaller organisations and is used to manage thousands of important sites across Europe and beyond.
And as a member of our community here's a taste of what you can expect:
- Access to our extensive user base on whose wealth of experience you can draw
- Online help pages also accessible from within CMSi
- Unlimited technical support
- Access to our program of online webinars
- Training here in our own training suite or in your workplace
- Attendance at our regular user meetings
- Have your say in the future of CMSi
To learn more, talk to other users or see CMSi in action, please contact us at +44 (0) 1874 711145 or email@example.com