Free Ordnance Survey and other data
'Open data' is a range of free data from the Ordnance Survey covering Great Britain, comprised of:
- MiniScale® backdrop topographic mapping
- 1:250 000 Scale Colour Raster
- OS Street View® 1:10 000 scale street-level, colour raster map
- Boundary-Line™ local government administrative boundaries and electoral boundaries
- Code-Point® Open postcode units
- 1:50 000 Scale Gazetteer
- Strategi® digital mapping
- OS Locator™ gazetteer of road names
- Land-Form PANORAMA® contours and Digital Terrain Model (DTM)
- OS VectorMap™ District vector and raster mapping
We can source and import this into your existing GIS or into your new, charity-licensed, ESRI or MapInfo GIS.
If you are interested in obtaining free map data or if you need any help evaluating what is available please contact us for a chat.