HBSMR Themes Module
The Themes Module is a great tool for describing and explaining HER/SMR data. It can be used to generate thematic content reliably and quickly which can be published online with HBSMR Web and the HBSMR Gateway.
The Themes Module uses a built-in WYSIWYG HTML editor to generate web-ready content with embedded images managed in LibraryLink.
The flexible configuration of the HBSMR Themes Module allows for numerous possible uses, including:
- Create thematic overviews of key places, site types or periods
- Link your HER/SMR data into outreach and educational articles
- Extend your HER to include historical events and processes
- Create an illustrated glossary of technical terms
- Document your recording/casework policies and procedures
- Manage your research agendas within the HER/SMR