We are able to host your HBSMR application and data on our London-based servers. Utilising the power and adaptability of Microsoft RemoteApp we can help you work more flexibly and more efficiently. Running HBSMR in a hosted environment provides the following benefits:
- Workload on local ICT teams is minimised - you just need a computer with internet access.
- You can access HBSMR from anywhere - in the office, at home or on-site - anywhere with access to the internet.
- We can give you better support, as we have direct access to the application and database servers, without the need to negotiate and set up remote access sessions.
- We can keep your HBSMR and related modules fully up-to-date with upgrades when they are released, instead of having to wait for your ICT.
- Performance is generally far better than when running HBSMR on a Council network.
We can arrange for live demonstrations of hosted HBSMR at short notice - please contact us if interested.