FlyMapper Web is the website component of FlyMapper, which integrates with FlyMapper Mobile. It is an intuitive and easy to use fully hosted service, with quick and straightforward on-boarding.
Each country has a separate FlyMapper website that is used by all relevant local authorities and national agencies. Incidents in FlyMapper Web are visible to all local authorities, thus facilitating joined up management, but the ability to edit incidents is restricted to the authority in which they occur. Private organisations can also use FlyMapper to record and manage incidents, providing a much fuller regional picture than otherwise possible. Local authority incidents are not viewable by private organisations.
- View all incidents. Incidents automatically cluster when you zoom out
2. Interrogate individual incidents
3. Add new incidents directly onto the website
4. Filter incidents and view results in a table or on the map
5. Analyse and report on incidents
6. Identify hot spots and target resources with heat maps
FlyMapper Web is a fully hosted service, so the only prerequisite is internet access and an industry standard browser. It uses ‘https’ for secure communications and is hosted at the Virtus Data Centre in London. Virtus holds the following accreditations:
System data is backed up daily on site (with 10 day retention) and weekly off site. Users can also download their data at any time.
- ISO 27001 (Information Security Management)
- ISO 22301 (Business Continuity Management)
- ISO 9001 (Quality Management)
- ISO 14001 (Environmental Management)
FlyMapper member organisations are provided with a local administrator username and password for FlyMapper Web, which allows them to set up an unlimited number of users within their authority. Members have full control over the level of access provided to each of their users.
- Sign up and manage new users
- Edit data
- Receive live alerts of urgent incidents*
- Receive weekly alerts of outstanding incidents
An on-line training session for a FlyMapper Administrator is provided on purchase and subsequent technical support is available where required.
* live alerts require users to have phone signal or Wi-Fi access