CAMS Web is the internet enabled module for the Countryside Access Management System.
- Provide a high quality map service to members of the public
- View images and web links by clicking on the map
- Provide access to live CAMS data via the web
- Get network condition data from volunteers
- Easier management of volunteer activities
- Receive issues from the public
- Adapt the web interface to match your corporate style
- Navigate using advanced place and postcode searches
Our dedicated CAMS team can assist with the setup and configuration of CAMS Web, which can be hosted on your corporate servers or on our servers in London.