Web Content Management Systems (CMS) allow users to author content, collaborate on material and administer websites with minimal expertise, and are used on most modern websites. We use the fantastic, free and open source mojoPortal CMS.
With mojoPortal we deliver the complicated bits as plug-in components, leaving our clients to take control of content and keep their sites fresh. Our mojoPortal websites really are Advanced Websites Made Easy. Find out why we use mojoPortal rather than a proprietary CMS.
- install your mojoPortal website on any server: yours, our servers in VIRTUS, London, or any third party hosting
- create a "skin" to bring your design ideas to life
- create custom components if what you need is not available "out of the box"
- train you in every aspect of mojoPortal, from creating basic content through to developing your own plug-ins using Visual Studio
- give you the degree of control you want:
- some clients only want to edit a blog
- others want full site administration rights
- some even develop their own skins and features (with a little help!)
We also specialise in integrating web maps into existing and new websites.