We are an ESRI (UK) Solution Partner with over 10 years experience in providing support and training in ArcGIS. We supply the full range of ArcGIS desktop, web and development products, to enable you to manage your mapping and spatial data.
We can guide you to the most suitable products, provide training, consultancy and develop custom interfaces to meet your requirements exactly.
Increase productivity and cost-effectiveness with our range of ArcGIS extensions:
GISquirrel - view, edit and manage spatial data from Microsoft SQL Server or PostGIS in ArcGIS Desktop
MapLink - access and manage ArcGIS data from within your database applications
LibraryLink - database your digital media and seamlessly integrate it with ArcGIS
A Microsoft Windows-based mapping application that enables business analysts and GIS professionals to visualize the relationships between data and geography easily.
Create, manage, and share geographic data, maps, and analytical models using desktop and server applications.
Download a FREE evaluation version of ESRI ArcGIS.
Provides an easy way to explore, visualize, and share information created using ESRI products.
- Open base mapping available online or create your own.
- Open geodatabases, shapefiles, KML/KMZ, GPX, and raster formats (JPEG 2000, GeoTIFF, MrSID).
- Open Map Documents created using ArcGIS for Desktop.
- Integrate content such as photos, videos and documents.
- Display data in 2D and 3D.
Download ArcGIS Explorer Desktop.
An extension to ArcGIS that allows you to manage and analyze your data in a realistic 3D perspective.
- Use existing 2D GIS datasets to create 3D scenarios that can be stored, viewed, and edited in 2D or 3D.
- Visualize raster, vector, and lidar data for 3D feature, terrain, subsurface, and volumetric views.
- Analyze data in 3D, including complex surface, volumetric, and visibility analyses.
- Create 3D images and video animations.
Download a FREE 60 day trial version of ArcGIS 3D Analyst.
An extension to ArcGIS that provides a range of spatial modelling and analysis tools.
- Create, query, map, and analyze cell-based raster data.
- Perform integrated raster/vector analysis.
- Derive new information from existing data.
- Query information across multiple data layers.
- Fully integrate cell-based raster data with traditional vector data sources.
Download a FREE 60 day trial version of ArcGIS Spatial Analyst.
An extension to ArcGIS that helps you dynamically model realistic network conditions to solve sophisticated vehicle routing problems, look for closest facilities, and create service areas.
- Find shortest routes.
- Determine the most efficient routes between multiple features.
- Locate closest features.
- Create a network using your existing GIS data.
- Generate a matrix of network travel costs from each origin to all destinations.
Download a FREE 60 day trial version of ArcGIS Network Analyst.
Applications for smartphones, tablets and other mobile devices that allow data to be collected, edited, viewed and analysed in the field.
- Integration with GPS and other devices.
- Synchronise data with ArcGIS.
- Create your own custom functions and tools.
- Automate data collection from the field.
See the full range of ESRI products.