Public access to heritage data is becoming an increasingly important objective for all HER/SMRs. HBSMR-web allows the creation of attractive, informative websites, with rich HER/SMR content from HBSMR, including interactive mapping.
Websites are built within a Content Management System, giving complete control over the appearance and content of webpages.
HBSMR-web can be used to create applications for smart-phones and other mobile devices to display and query HBSMR data in the field and submit data back to the HER/SMR.
(Web page and images - © Norfolk Museums & Archaeology Service and Exmoor National Park Authority)
- Easily designed and edited web content
- Social and interactive features such as blogs, forums, events calendars, etc
- Compatible with ESRI and MapInfo data formats
- Data delivery conforms to MIDAS XML standard
- Feedback facilities, from simple e-mail notifications to sophisticated data entry forms, provide the ability to submit new information about sites and report new ones